Terms of service
These General terms and conditions have been translated from its original German version. https://bythlon.de/policies/terms-of-service
In case of any discrepancies, the German version shall govern.
General terms and conditions of the company C2Call GmbH
§1 Validity towards entrepreneurs and definition of terms
(1) The following general terms and conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order. The consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are largely attributed neither to their commercial nor their independent professional activity can (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Formation of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following regulations regarding the conclusion of a contract apply to orders placed via our internet shop http://www.eu.bythlon.com. (2) In the event of a contract being concluded, the contract comes with
C2Call GmbHMichael KnechtTwittenstr. 22D-59457 Werl Register number HRB 8250 Register court district court Arnsberg
(3) The presentation of the goods in our online shop does not constitute a legally binding contract offer on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer submits a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract. (4) When an order is received in our online shop, the following rules apply: The consumer makes a binding contract offer by following the order procedure provided in our online shop The order is placed in the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired goods 2) Confirm by clicking on the buttons "PUT INTO THE CART" or "BUY NOW" 3) Check the information in the shopping cart 4) Press the button "Checkout" 5) Enter the contact details, delivery address, shipping option, payment option 6 ) Check again or correct the order. 7) Send the order by clicking the "Pay Now" button
Before submitting the binding order, the consumer can return to the website on which the customer's details are recorded and correct or correct input errors by pressing the "Back" button contained in the internet browser he is using after checking his details Close the Internet browser to cancel the ordering process. We confirm receipt of the order immediately by an automatically generated email ("order confirmation"). With this we accept your offer. (5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our internet shop: We will send you the order data and our General Terms and Conditions by email. You can also view the terms and conditions at any time at https://bythlon.myshopify.com/policies/terms-of-service. For security reasons, your order details are no longer accessible on the Internet.
§3 prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The prices shown include VAT and other price components. There are also any shipping costs. (2) The consumer has the option of paying by PayPal, credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express).
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all of the items we offer are ready for immediate dispatch. The delivery takes place latest within 5 working days. In the case of payment in advance, the delivery period begins on the day after the payment order is sent to the bank responsible for the transfer and, for all other payment methods, on the day after the contract is concluded. If the period ends on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the period ends on the next working day. (2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold item also passes to the buyer when the item is handed over to the buyer.
§5 retention of title
We reserve ownership of the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full. ************************************************** **************************************************
§6 Right of withdrawal of the customer as a consumer:
Right of withdrawal for consumers Consumers have a right of withdrawal in accordance with the following stipulation, whereby consumer is every natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly not be attributed to their commercial or independent professional activity:
You can find our cancellation policy here
The statutory warranty regulations apply.
§8 contract language
As contract language german will be available exclusively.
Status of the GTC Jun. 2020